- PLEASE CONTACT FOR SINGLE OCCUPANCY!!
- Day 1:Depart your group’s location in a spacious, video and restroom equipped motorcoach and set off on your exciting trip! Tonight, settle into a comfortable en route hotel for a good night’s rest.
- Day 2:Today after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, depart for beautiful Maine! Later that day, enjoy a relaxing Dinner and check into your accommodations in Maine for a four-night stay.
- Day 3:After a Continental Breakfast, take a Guided Tour of the seaside city of Portland. View Longfellow’s boyhood home and sea captains’ houses, and stop at Portland Head Lighthouse, the most photographed lighthouse in America. Enjoy free time at the historic Portland waterfront, home to unique shops and eateries. Next, tour Victoria Mansion, an elegant historic home featuring spectacular architecture, stunning interiors, and exquisite, original furnishings. This evening, enjoy Dinner with entertainment.
- Day 4:Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for a Guided Tour of picturesque Pineland Farms! This beautiful rural landscape houses a working farm. Visit the Holstein Dairy Barn with your guide, and see the award-winning dairy cows. Next, go to the creamery and watch the award-winning cheese being made before your eyes. Shop at Pineland Farms’ Market, offering Maine-made gifts and gourmet food. Next, explore Boothbay Railway Village, featuring 28 historic structures. You can take a ride aboard the Narrow Gauge Steam Train, marvel at the antique auto exhibit, see an immense model railroad exhibit, authentic boxcars, and much more! Then continue on to Dinner.
- Day 5:Today, after a Continental Breakfast, enjoy a Guided Tour of the Maine coastal villages of Kennebunk and Kennebunkport. See Dock Square in Kennebunkport, and follow Ocean Avenue along the Atlantic Ocean. Drive by the estate of President George H.W. Bush at Walker’s Point, and see the coastline comparisons of Kennebunk beaches. Explore the gardens and shrines of the Franciscan Monastery. During free time, visit the quaint shops and eateries in downtown Kennebunkport. Next, visit the Seashore Trolley Museum, where you can enjoy a trolley ride on an authentically restored streetcar through the Maine countryside. Later, enjoy a Lobster Dinner, and then visit the L.L. Bean flagship store.
- Day 6:Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the Boott Cotton Mills Museum in Lowell, MA. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- Day 7:Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home… a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen and where your next group trip will take you!